South East Water

Find about your water supplier, reservoir levels, hose pipe bans etc. Excellent information site. Visit Site

Have you suffered from flooding?

In the event of major floods, Public Health England works with local agencies, including the NHS, police, KCC, District Councils and Environment Agency to provide expert advice on protecting the health of the local community, particularly from microbiological and chemical hazards. Visit Site