AGM May 2011

FAWKHAM PARISH COUNCIL

MINUTES OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING HELD ON

12 MAY 2011 IN FAWKHAM VILLAGE HALL

Present

Mr Lawrence Moss

Mrs Faye Parkin

Mr Paul Blacker

Mr James Hollands

An apology for absence had been received from Mr Billings.

 

Election of Chairman, Vice Chairman and other Parish Council representatives for coming year.

 

Chairman                                             Mr Moss          proposed by Mrs Parkin

                                                                                    seconded by Mr Hollands

Vice Chairman                                     Mr Billings       proposed by Mr Blacker

                                                                                    seconded by Mrs Parkin

(Mr Billings agreeing to the proposal and co option to the Parish Council prior to the meeting this to be confirmed at the next Parish Council meeting.)

 

Village Hall Management Committee   Mr Hollands    

                                   

Fawkham Primary School                   Mrs Parkin

 

Brands Hatch Liaison Group              Mr Moss

 

All Parish Council members present completed acceptance of office and declaration of interests forms, these to be sent to Sevenoaks District Council with copies held by the Parish Clerk.

The minutes from the meeting held on 21 April to be held until the June meeting.

 

16/2011           FINANCE

Treasurers Account                             £12,920.59

The annual audit papers were signed by the Chairman and Clerk.

 

17/2011           PLANNING

There were no planning matters for discussion.

 

18/2011           CHAIRMAN AND COUNCILLORS REPORTS

                        The parking problems at the village hall car park were discussed.  Further

                        discussions to take place with Moat Housing and police.  To be discussed                           further at the next meeting.

 

                        A valuation for the village hall is required for insurance purposes.

                        ACTION  Clerk to contact local surveyor for next meeting.

 

Chairman  ………………………………………….                    Date   ………..

page 457